Rick,

would you please post this on your website and kindly remind me how to
access fairfieldlife.

thanks, Rick, it was nice seeing you in coralville last July

bax

A Tale of Two Trinities

The Trinity of Godhead

is the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost,

where the Father is a dense mass of self-knowledge

(the true import of ‘I’, who alone never says ‘I’),

the Son is the reflection of the Father as the pure ‘I am’,

proclaimed by another person,

and the Holy Ghost is this same pure ‘I am’,

recognized in oneself as the feeling of i-ness,

central to each experience -

the reflection of the Father

which is not seen as belonging to another person,

but which is identified in ourselves

(after all, this feeling of i-ness is somehow holy

and rather elusive or ghost-like).

the trinity of the experience of God

is the Son, the Holy Ghost and you,

and is quickened when you notice that

the i-ness of the Holy Ghost

(the sense of i-ness within you)

is the same as the i-ness of the Son

(the proclaimed i-ness ‘outside’ of you).

This resonance between the two

is letting the Son into your Heart,

and the beginning of ‘vertical’ seeking,

which proceeds until

(courtesy of their ‘pushing’ grace)

one succumbs to the Father’s Gravity

(‘pulling’ grace with a capital ‘G’),

and glimpses Him Alone in His Majesty.

After this, all forms of His reflection (ego, ghost and son)

begin to fade away, soft like butter compared to

His black-diamond Density and Silent brilliance.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:14 PM