Duveyoung wrote:
> So, anyone who is reading other groups who can
> summarize the responses please chime in.

Here's my chime in: Hey, Ed, you'll love this guy's
comments.

"He was the BIGGEST LYING CON-MAN ever...
His stinking rotting carcass will thrown into the
ground in Holland. No vedic ritual on the banks of
GanagJi for MishMashy Mahesh Prasad Varmit!!"

Read more:

Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
From: ColdBluIce
Date: Wed, Feb 6 2008 8:03 am
Subject: Re: Rest in Peace
http://tinyurl.com/29k9dm

"No matter, it was a pack of lies mostly -- TM has
never delivered anything that anyone ever was
promised by the marketing blurbs. For GAWD's sake
just examine the minds of the wrecks that have
ended up at Rick's party here -- where's the bliss?"

Read more:

Newsgroups: Yahoo! Groups
From: Duveyoung
Date: Sat, Feb 7 9:10 am