> On Feb 8, 2008, at 11:52 AM, do.rflex wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> > > Oh, ok thanks. I'll just ignore his post then like Nabby's!
> > >
> > > Life's too short.
> >
> > Caught with his pants down the complainer runs. LOL!
>

> Actually I'm still here, just not into playing games with naive
> assholes!

Apart from resorting to insults, why do you find it beyond yourself to
state clearly and specifically what your 'experience' really is with
Transcendental Meditation and/or Maharishi?

If you're going to continue to criticize TM, you should at least go
further than mere personal opinion or stating second hand information
from other detractors. Otherwise what you say is just about as
valuable to others as my aunt Betsy's opinion on her favorite color of
socks.