From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of jackramp2001
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 8:55 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hi...new here...I'm one of the older guys>
Started meditating in '68,

I stayed with MMY after Fuiggi and went to Tahoe, Switzerland, Spain,
all that stuff. Actually the last time I saw him was at a Siddhi
course. I got off the plane and of course the course had been
cancelled. So they told me to go to Seelisberg. Maharishi said
(annoyed with me as usual) just stay here, I'll do it. So he gave the
siddhis to me and another fellow Martin Karklins who I can't find..

I’m in touch with Martin, if you want his contact info. Steven, do you have
an old photo you can post in the FFL photos section? We must have known each
other from Switzerland. I was on International Staff from 74-76.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:12 PM