You won't get anyone to come on first person and describe it.  There
are written accounts where there is no opportunity to question the
person. They may even just be interviews of the persons.  Not sure.
Now supposedly with MMY's death, the books will come out.  I guess
we will have to wait and see.

> I'll say it again, I challenge anyone to say they has a sexual
experience with him.
> Living with him as I did I know that that talk was just that.
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

selective editing of words very easily.
> The same thing happens with Global Warming.  It is natural for
cycles of temperature to visit the planet yet hucksters like Al Gore
will selectively choose which facts and which shocking film footage
to show to "prove" that global warming is happening.
> It's all gossip.
> Maharishi tried to rape Mia Farrow?  I can as easily say that
Maharishi tried to rape Donovan...and I have the evidence to prove
it.
> Why, just look at where his hand is in this photograph:
>  [donovan_giftb.jpg]  <http://bp2.blogger.com/_dh-
Ur67jzh8/RgG75_tM02I/AAAAAAAAAFQ/ar34v77ont8/s1600/donovan_giftb.jpg>

> The photo is from 1968 or thereabouts.  Do you know how
politically incorrect this would be today?  A man with another man's
hand on his, ahem, knee?  Why that's only a few short inches from...
> And how old was Donovan at that time?  Was he a minor?  Was
Maharishi taking advantage of him? Etc.
> You get my point.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/frontpageshowbiz/2008/02/07/maharishi
-inspired-beatles-but-died-leaving-2b-and-rape-rumours-89520-
20311413/
> > Linda Pierce makes the Papers again...
> > Did anyone hear NPR this morn? They recounted the Sexy Sady
story but
> > then added that both Harrison and Lennon later retracted the
> > stories...TMO PR machine in full swing?
> > They referred to the technique as "transcendentalist
meditation".