In a message dated 2/11/08 2:36:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Shemp  was purdy durned funny, and ironically, he DIDN'T go over the
top but  instead imagined a real-life scenario for Maharishi in the
late  1800's.

I do think, though, that Shemp missed the boat when he didn't  imagine
someone roping and branding a Sanskrit "OM" on a squealing  Bevan.

Edg

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  MDi

> In a message dated 2/11/08  12:11:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> shempmcgurk@ shempmcgurk@<W
>
> But before you cast judgement on the man, Maharishi  was quite clear
> that he believed that both slave and free Blacks were  entitled to
> learn to meditate, although he insisted that they use a  "walking
> mantra" until age 32.
>

>  OMG! How racist!

My comment about Shemp was purely tongue in  cheek.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.