--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I blame Chopra for that as much as anyone. Chopra is the one who
> > decided to become the media darling rather than sit at the feet
> > of the guru. The entire thing with the rajas and whatnot is
> > obviously a direct response to Chopra. You can't get on Oprah
> > wearing a silly-looking crown.
>
> Lawson, at the risk of sounding judgemental, you started off so
> promising, and more balanced.  I thought, this guy is posting from a
> new angle.  Now it sounds like it's back to the old Lawson.  Well at
> least now we know Maharishi's thinking about the Rajas and the
> uniform. Make them a laughing stock.  That M thinks of everything!

Speaking up for Lawson, I for one am majorly
impressed at the restraint he's been showing
in the number of posts he's been making. I
appreciate that, especially knowing that his
ADHD makes it difficult. Well done.

That said, often the content of the posts is
often the same as it was before. :-)

I think that Lawson's baseline assumption above
reinforces the post I made earlier today about
the "Trotaka Syndrome." Lawson assumes that
Chopra's "place" WAS to "sit at the feet of the
guru" and take no credit for accomplishments that
were clearly his and not Maharishi's.

What he can't forgive is that Chopra didn't live
down to his fantasy of what a student of a
spiritual teacher is "supposed" to be like.