<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see...so you were just being a dick again Off.>

There is only one line of argument left worthy of Curtis and Geezer:

May a hell of a lot of very badly burned Elvis impersonators swing a
Nerf Crotch-Bat at a rotting deer carcass while worshiping your
scooter.

 -- random insult for Curtis, courtesy of Insultomatic, sure beats
his calling everyone a 'dickhead'...C'mon Curt, you can do better
than that !
http://www.stupidstuff.org/quoter/insult.htm

OffWorld

> Star fades still suck.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:

> > > Right. Curtis has more talent in his pinkie finger than you've
ever
> > > imagined
> > > asswipe. Get a
> > > life fool.
> > >
> > > Thanks Geezer!  I wonder if Off understands that I was talking
about
> > > the video fade techniques before he went into "protect the guru
> > mode?"
> > >
> > > Or maybe Off was just trying to be funny...or a dick...it is so
> > often
> > > hard to tell his motives.
> > >
> > > Today,however, I will be a full blown rock star for about 150
> > elderly
> > > residents at a nursing home gig for their Valentine's Day
party.
> > I've
> > > performed there before.  After the show I stand at the door and
> > thank
> > > them for coming to my show.  I see my own Dad in their faces and
> > > ultimately my own face if I am lucky to hang in as long as they
> > have.
> > >  It pays my bills, I leave in a version of GC I used to dream
about
> > > through meditation, and they get a chance to relive their own
> > younger
> > > days by seeing me crank out Delta blues with all I got.
> > >
> > > Not really a "star", star, but not too faded IMO.>
> >
> > It was a joke.
> > But for you its ok to make fun of people's simple, non-profit,
> > heartfelt work, and scoff like a cynical has-been, while anyone
else
> > makes a joke and you and the nutter geezerfreak are up in arms
> > protecting each other like this is a TV Survivor gameshow. Its
> > because of people like you that I left the TM movement. Thank god
> > most cynical pretentious people that criticize someone's simple
> > creations, have finally gone out of it, I may start going back to
TM

<geezerfreak@>

Yogi