I'll expand on that. TM was SOLD as a non-denominational technique
> when obviously it is something else, but you can still practise it
> without knowing where it all comes from, as I do. I think they should
> come out of the closet and declare their religious heritage, I always
> thought it dishonest that TM is taught as a relaxation technique and
> it's probably why TM teachers don't know much about Indian scripture,
> if MMY never told them it was important why would they inquire?

------Yes, rather stupid of people to just accept anything they hear. I
always thought TM attracted seekers who really thus felt responsibly for
seeking. Seekers are not finders necessarily. IE., people are responsible
for their own enlightenment. Trotika, Perestroika! Just had to say that.
Following a thousand people off the cliff just makes the bottom more
slippery. It would be no irony if David Lynch had some effect on the future
TMO as it would take that sort of LSD moment to make the TMO come back to
the fore. Where is psychedelica when it's needed? Maybe no furthur away than
the next tv commercial?!