> Keith Moon,
>
> Had a great career with The Who until he died of a prescription drug
> overdose.

I knew that was coming.  We used to tease "our" Keith Moon about that.

>  Jerry Geer
>
> Still here.
>
> >and his
> > girlfriend Jeanne who later married an Indian guy named Dorian (I
> > think)  They used to live in Fairfield.
>
> Still do. Punj. Very rich.

If you see either Jeanne or Jerry, please tell them hi from me.

>  Did I tell you guys the Harold Bloomfield story?
>
> Please do.

Disclaimer:  I got this story from a friend who was in Housekeeping
at the Manor, so it's literally 2nd hand.

One afternoon he's in the bathroom of one of the rooms working on a
toilet.  He hears the door open and Bloomfield comes in with the 16
or 17 year old blonde daughter of one of the head Manor guys (did
Deknatel have a daughter?).  He cracks the door and hears Bloomfield
trying to lay some cheesy BS on the girl (who I recall as very
together and level headed) to seduce her.  She laughs at him and
finally leaves after 5-10 minutes.  According to him, nothing
happened.  However, the funny part is, as Bloomfield stands in the
doorway trying to get the girl to return, my buddy flushes the toilet.
He said Bloomfield was then gone in a flash.

I never got the story on Bloomfield.  Didn't he get "busted" for some
kind of sexual stuff?
Jeff