From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 4:35 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pundits Fleeced

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > When they were met in Chicago just prior to boarding the plane
> > they were ordered to surrender the money, apparently by someone
> > representing the Varma family. The pundits were not pleased but they
> > felt they had no choice.
>
> I'm just thinking that the India TMO may not have appropiated
> quite as many funds as we have suspected.

For decades the Indian TMO has treated MUM as a cash cow, nearly bleeding it
to death on numerous occasions. The university is up to its eyeballs in debt
due to the constant financial drain from “International.” This incident with
the pundits is the second blatant “inside job” I’m aware of. The first was
when Eberhard Doberstein drove late one night from New Delhi to Noida
carrying a large amount of cash to pay the salaries of the employees of the
movement printing press he was managing there. En route, he was pulled over
by armed, masked thugs who took the cash and let him go. Obviously someone
on the inside knew that his particular car was carrying cash, and organized
the heist.

In this more recent pundit incident, the MUM/Vedic City authorities must
have notified the folks in India that the pundits would be given some
spending money. Someone in the chain of command, either the guy at the
airport or the folks he was representing, decided that $5000 would be a nice
little chunk of pocket change and decided to take it, thumbing their nose at
the folks in FF who had contributed it.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:16 PM