Barry writes snipped:
What I couldn't agree with less is his sugges-
tion that the enlightened can do "anything they
want" and actually be enlightened. In my book
the enlightened still produce karma, and thus
still can create negative karma and suffer the
results of it if they perform negative actions.

TomT:
The statement that seems to spring to mind is that the Awake notice
that Brahman is the charioteer.  Nobody seems to get that there are
times when Brahman comes out with the saddle, whip and spurs and you
can guess who the steed is. Enough spurs and whip and YOU WILL do what
is required. Tom