Just more bondage! Do you know this to be true? Do you
know this to be absolutely true? What is it like when
you think this thought? Who would you be without this
thought? This is just a huge undeniable and
unaffirmable mental construct. It has no pragmatic
function at all. It calls for the a priori belief in
something called "walk-ins" which has all sorts of
problems associated with it. The key problem being
what walks in and what walks out? A soul? What's a
soul? Who walks in and who walks out? Who "is" MMY?
Who are you?.....just some thoughts