--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I didn't really mean it. But what I did mean was that that's how we
all act across most of the whole world. We need to take the
commandments and make them work such as love thy neighbor. If you
can't even love your neighbor, maybe saying fuck them all the time,
then one cannot love Gkod personally. But I do mean this to include
the whole planet and those who profess to lead. You act like you hate
the Creation, thus you must hate the Creatrix. Poluting, never
allowing new and better, just new and 'improved.' So anyway I just
wanted to clarify. I mean why cannot the three richest people just
start opening hospitals across the entire globe, for free. We need to
reverse engineer polution. What does that mean, trees?  More parks.
One can't swindle others and say they have care for a Creator. So in
that way I said what I said. Fact is that if there's a Creator she
sees everything.  I doubt all these people who say they believe in God
mean it much if at all.

Yes, but you said it.

Everytime we open our mouth isn't the karmic wheel further engaged?
Munis understand this and don't speak unless spoken to, if at all.

Om Shanti