In a message dated 6/7/05 1:39:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One of the reasons, though absolutely not the main one, why
I don't nowadaze "frequent" the local center to do the siddhis
is that I almost always start laughing like a madman already
during meditation, and I don't like to disturb the other one
or two people doing their program. There is a saying here:
"Mies se tulee räkä-nokastakin, muttei tyhjän naurajasta".
(Even a snotty brat shall become a man, but not someone
who laughs for nothing.) Perhaps there is a similar saying
in English, but I'm not aware of one.

Laughing during Sidhi program is common. It shouldn't disturb anybody, unless they are snobs. Maybe they could be jealous you are having some bliss and they aren't.