I just saw the note for the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship meeting this
Saturday upstairs at Revelations from 6-8.  This is exactly what Fairfield
needs:  freethinking townies and ruu's meeting face-to-face (and with nametags
with your real name on them!) & engaging in highflying rhetorical combat over
the spiritual/material landscape of the Lebenswelt this forum is named for.
UU's demand (1) organizational transparency, (2) democratic process, (3)
freedom of belief (also we don't much like patriarchy).  Sounds like a good
place to start a real cultural/organizational force for good.