Nice quotes, Vaj, thanks for posting.

the following is from my intellectual understanding:

The advaitic self-inquiry approach,
which I have heard from Mooji,
would be( roughly ) to realize that since
"I" see/feel/experience the Bliss,
"I" cannot be it.
the inquiry would be
"Who sees/feels/experiences the Bliss?"

This is before full Awakening, during the "neti-neti" phase.
During this phase, it's helpful to realize that:
"'I' am not my experiences."
and ask "Who is the experiencer?"

After full Awakening, in this phase,
"There is nothing but Self !
( which is Awareness, Bliss, God, Love,
whatever ).

In this "?final?" phase, "I am also my experiences."
But 'I' and 'me' are no longer "personal"
supposedly and neither is the Bliss
( it's of a different impersonal quality now).

Some who are having "experiences"
may dispute the latter. I don't know at this point.

This is my  2cents understanding so far.

Santi,
amarnath