...So.......where would you people go to find out.....what research has
been done and by whom? Is there a comprehensive reference resource on
this topic? I've made progress at libraries and by googling and such
but If you really wanted to know what credible conlusions have gone
from hypothesis to theory and so on...where would you guys look?
    I've read "studies" done by people who've concluded that global
warming was a liberal extremist propaganda ploy.
    "Icecapped mountain and glaciers and ice shelves all over the world
melt ALL THE TIME...." Know what I mean? It's always good to know who's
funding the research. I'm looking for actual unbiased independent
conclusions. Where do you guys go for this if you do? Any suggestions?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>