Shriver stopped by and brought me a movie to watch.
We often share when we rent one.  This time it was Ang
Lee's "Lust Caution."

I recommend this movie.  Shriver warned me, telling me
the improbable story that when this flick came out in
China, the government issued a health warning, telling
people that all the sexual positions you see in this
movie are not for trying at home.

Shriver being Shriver and China being China, there is
no way to know how to take any of that.

Anyway, the sex was unusually graphic and unusually
violent for a regular movie, but, unlike usual sex in
usual movies, it was necessary for the plot.