> Robert wrote:
> > Do we really want to war forever?
> >
> So, we are agreed that the U.S. is in a war.
>
> If so, do we want to be defeated in a war or win the war?
 (snip)

The U.S. is in a war against terrorism...
Are any other countries in this war, as well?
What about India, China, Russia?
Do they need to fight terrorism as well.
How would we feel if Russia had invaded Iraq?
How would we feel if China invaded Iraq?
The United States has to be something other than a war-monger, empire
building entity.
The world is changing- The world is Flat.
We need to compete with China and India.
We need to get out of the war business and get into the life business.
Promote life domestically and internationally.
Stop promoting war and death.
Then we can stop playing the same game as the terrorist.
Bush has made a mess of things.
Why would we want a 3rd Bush term?
Doesn't make sense.