I saw it. I am not moved. Is this somehow different than what that pundit
has already been doing for the last 20 years?
BTW whatever happened to Margaret?

----- Original Message -----
From: "dhamiltony2k5" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 10:04 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: John Hagelin- please lead secular organization
to teach TM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
> -----Not gonna happen. I tried to contact Lynch, but he never
>received my
> emails. Instead his assistants corresponded with me.

Yeah, not going to be Lynch.  Though he may yet help Hagelin give it
a go.  Look instead to what John Hagelin is doing.  After death, not
heard the last of them.  See the re-start of the TMorg after
Maharishi, paste below.  For instance.  Science, education, and
consciousness.

JGD, -Doug in FF

> >mainsteam wrote:
> >The simple
> > instruction of TM is a universally good thing.
> >
> > Might you direct a new secular TM instruction organization?
>
> >TM's simplicity and
> > universality are compromised by the overtly religious TMO of
2008.
> >Association with the
> > current religious TMO makes the TM technique vastly irrelevant to
> >the larger world. The
> > inevitable partisan orientation  of religious organizations makes
> >the wide-scale teaching
> > of TM highly unlikely as long as it is associated with the
current
> >overtly religious TMO.
> >
> > The timing is right for a return to the secular presentation of
> >TM.  There are tens of
> > thousands of TM teachers worldwide who might re-dedicate their
> >coming retirement years
>
> teaching secular TM again, as it was taught until 1975. Simple TM
> > am & pm, with an
> >occasional  residence course... no products.... no
> >yagyas......etc.  What do you think ?
> >

> Dear Mainstream, you might be witness to a re-birth of a secular
> TMmovement after Maharishi(AD), if you might watch these new
> meetings.  The first meeting was held during the day as Maharishi
was
> dying. (BD). Evidently planned even BD during January given the
press-
> release published in the Fairfield Ledger days before.
> For review of the first meeting
> See FFL post:
>
> Jai Guru Dev, -Doug in FF
>
> <paste>
> Dear Governors, Sidhas, and Meditators,
>
> We are delighted to announce that Raja Hagelin's 12-part videotaped
> conference series (on the scientific discovery of the Unified Field
> and its practical applications in every area of society to
eradicate
> such intractable problems as violence, disease, and poverty) that
> originally started on the February 4 will recommence on Monday,
March
> 3.
>
> Full details are below.
>
> You may recall that at the beginning of this month Dr. Bevan Morris
> reminded us that as Maharishi went into silence in January, he
> expressed a deep desire that everyone see these talks again and
> again: this is the knowledge Maharishi wanted everyone to have at
> this time. Dr. Morris also asked that we invite our meditating and
> non-meditating friends and colleagues to hear the lectures as well.
>
> We therefore hope that you, your friends, and your colleagues will
be
> able to attend as many of these tapes as possible.
>
> Jai Guru Dev
>
> Wally and Alex De Vasier
> Maharishi Invincibility Center of Fairfield
> Telephone: 472-1174
>
> and
>
> Mac Muehlman and Cynthia Parker
> Maharishi Invincibility Center of Maharishi Vedic City
> Telephone: 472-8625
>
> TOPICS AND DATES
> · Health - Monday, March 3
> · Architecture - Tuesday, March 4
> · Agriculture - Wednesday, March 5
> · Trade & Commerce - Thursday, March 6
> · Defense - Friday, March 7
> · Science & Technology - Saturday, March 8
> · Communication - Sunday, March 9
> · Religion and Culture - Monday, March 10
> · Administration - Tuesday, March 11
> · Law and Order - Wednesday, March 12
> · Finance and Planning - Thursday, March 13
> · Education - Friday, March 14 (This is a repeat of the tape that
was
> shown February 4)
>
> TIMES
> 8:00 p.m.
>
> LOCATIONS
>
> · Governors, Sidhas, and Meditators - Maharishi Patanjali Golden
Dome
> or Headley Hall, Maharishi Vedic City. Those with program badges,
> please show them at the door.)
>
> · Non-meditators, please call 472-1174 to arrange a private viewing.
>
> ADMISSION
> · The general cost of admission will be $10 per lecture.
>
> · M.U.M. and MSAE faculty, administrators, and students, and
> Invincible American Assembly participants on Settle Foundation
> scholarships may wish to make an optional donation of up to $10 per
> lecture.
>
> CONTENT OF LECTURE SERIES
> The Unified Field, according to modern physics, is the deepest,
most
> powerful level of Nature's functioning and the source of the
infinite
> creativity and intelligence within every individual and displayed
> throughout the universe.
>
> Dr. Hagelin, who conducted pioneering research at the European
Center
> for Particle Physics and the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center,
will
> present the scientific discovery of the Unified Field and its
> practical applications in every area of society to eradicate such
> intractable problems as violence, disease and poverty. Dr. Hagelin
> will also reveal how these same technologies of the Unified Field,
> which include the Transcendental Meditation program of Maharishi
> Mahesh Yogi, can promote enlightenment for every individual and
raise
> every nation to peace and invincibility.
>
> Dr. Hagelin currently serves as Executive Director of the
> International Center for Invincible Defense in New York City;
> International Director of the Global Union of Scientists for Peace;
> President of Maharishi Central University in Kansas; Minister of
> Science and Technology of the Global Country of World Peace; and
Raja