> <kirk_bernhardt> wrote:
>
> Fact is, these people now are mood making.
> The problem of which is that it's hard to keep that up.
> Especially when others think - oh such and such is so profound.
> Such and such cannot remain so profound for long.
>
> So ego boost and acceptance of holiness today.
> Tomorrow troubled bowel movements, immodium,
> and slumping during meditation.
>
> But I ask, was there a difference to begin with?

yah, thats the trouble with mood making,
its never quite enough, never quite real; it ends.

i think a certain amount of mood-making is ok under the
circumstances of grieving the death of the leader;

but it could also be the death of the dream itself,
and thats even bigger; more scarey; more to hide from in
a mood of mystical "transformation"