I was in this cave a couple of days after 9/11/01
I believe the caretaker in the pictre was the same man
i took a photo with. her had orange hair back then.
The writing on the wall was "purnamidah,
purnamidametc...'
there were no pictures in the cave when i was there.
just blue walls and shankaras murti. One of the best
meditations i ever had was in that cave.
the tree outside the cave is suppossedly 5200 yrs old,
altho the story may change with the visitors, and is a
peeple tree.
Regardless it is a fabulous place
steve