Like most I just ignore Willy unless occasionally I want to toss a few
basket balls or softballs or a pie at him.  I only read the exchange
yesterday because I notice what was going on between Angela and Willy.
Willy has never defined what "winning the war" is so I challenged him on
that and of course he can't answer because he doesn't have one.  Now
that's funny and something you can try out the next time you face one of
the "bumps" that thinks the war is a good thing.