No

In a message dated 3/12/2008 11:01:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I like David Grodjesk. Is he still Purusha?

----- Original Message -----
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:28  PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Message  about Raja Raam of Japan Konhaus

____________________________________
 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: 3/12/2008  10:27:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd: Message about Raja  Raam

---------- Forwarded message  ----------
From: David Grodjesk <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) >
Date: Mar  12, 2008 3:03 PM
Subject: Message about Raja Raam
To: David Grodjesk  <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) >,
David  Grodjesk <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) >

Here's a great message from Raja Konhaus

GLOBAL FAMILY CHAT - 3/07/08
RAJA KONHAUS Raja of Japan
"Today we had the great fortune of being blessed by Maharaj Adhiraj  Raja
Raam.  He called a meeting of all the Global Ministers and all  of the Rajas,
just express some of his thoughts and feelings and to  share with us as a
family, our thoughts and feelings about how his new  process of Global
Administration is unfolding.
And I felt it was a very historic meeting, because Maharaj outlined to  us
his vision and his understanding of how the Movement would unfold now,  to
fulfill all of the goals that Maharishi has given us.
I think it was abundantly evident to every Raja today, how carefully  and
completely Maharishi has cultured His Majesty to assume the role of an
Enlightened Leader, to take the position of leadership in this Global  Family,
and two,
it was abundantly clear to us how capable he was of  fulfilling this role.
He gave us a beautiful explanation.  He  said that he felt that we are all
channels now, to bringing Maharishi to  the world.  He said in some very real
sense we're the physical  channels now, the physical expression of Maharishi
himself.  He said  now there's not one Maharishi, but in some sense Maharishi
is
now  expressing himself to all of us, that he has multiplied himself through
all of us.
It was a very beautiful expression he gave, and he said that Maharishi  has
cultured his own quality in each of us, patiently, diligently, through  his
love and his knowledge and his training, and his culturing. He has  cultured
that
quality of himself in all of us, and so that value will come  to the world
now through the whole Global Family, which Maharishi has  recreated himself in.

And the conclusion Raja Raam-ji made of this expression, is that we  should
trust each other with the same love and the same respect that we  treated
Maharishi, and the reason for that was because we're seeing  Maharishi in each
other, and therefore that Maharishi deserves all of our  love and respect and
support.
And Maharaj assured us, that through us and to all the Governors and  the
Sidhas of the world, that all of the great projects, all of the  precious
centers, all of the precious people that Maharishi has so  carefully cultured,
Maharaj gave us his assurance that he would now insure  that all of these are
brought to a very beautiful fulfillment.
He said with the Finance Minister that he saw everyone as a kind of  great
engine, a great engine from Maharishi that was going to start now to  move and
bring fulfillment to the Movement.  And Maharaj, we got the  deep feeling that
he was ready and that he was capable, to give us very  practical and very
enlightened leadership.  All of the Rajas felt a  great confidence in that
leadership, and a great admiration for what  Maharishi had created in him.
So this is the understanding that Maharaj gave us today.  He said  that he's
ready to play his role as the Leader of the Movement.  He  feels the
continuity, he feels the continuity of the Tradition.  He  feels the strength,
he feels
Maharishi's support, and guidance to be able  to lead the Movement.
So for me today and for all of the Rajas, it was a very strengthening  and
comforting time to know that together Maharaj feels we can accomplish  this."
 (http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm)

 It's Tax Time! _Get  tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance._
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)