From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Angela Mailander
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 1:04 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: San Francisco to be sprayed with pesticide

Rick, we get what folks term "chemtrails" here in
Iowa. They often form a well-shaped grid across the
sky. That pattern doesn't seem consistent with normal
air traffic patterns of passenger jets or military
jets. A

I’ve seen them, and I’ve seen jets forming them. It’s particularly
noticeable at sunset. For three days after 9/11, when all air traffic was
grounded, they disappeared. Except for the ones left by Air Force One and
the two military jets accompanying it, as they flew over Fairfield en route
from Omaha, where Shrub had gone to hide, back to DC.

Checked by AVG.
1:27 PM