--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bonnie Rosen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Jai Guru Dev
>
>   To those of you who said hello, I send many hellos back to you.
>
>   As for the others of you, I acknowledge you for speaking your
truth here as I have just done myself.

>   I have been watching from afar for the last several months on
all of the postings and finally today when I saw comments flying
around about Sri Sri...I took the plunge as HE  is too dear to my
heart.

>   I surely do differ with most of the postings and in fact have
been thinking that reading these musings is in fact, as pointed out,
a waste of time.  Trully....since I was not learning anything , as
hoped, and which was why I signed up in the first place.

>   I was grateful for the various links to photos and comments
during the week of 2/5 and 2/12 following MMYs passing.

>   Beyond that....yes...I have found some value but not much as
hoped for.

>   Lastly, yes, yes, I have over the years been extremely involved
in many "service" projects including fund raisings and teaching
events, that have been of value to others.   I am happy to have done
so.

>   Best to you all regardless of your point of view,
>   Jai Guru Dev
>   bonnie
>
>   PS.  The comment about B & B was very funny and no children but
2 -4 leggeds...Riley and Corey.   But our friends from Fairfield and
other places often stop by B & B  B& B here in Sedona!  :)

the only benefit at all to sticking around here is that you may
learn to come to terms with those parts of yourself you so readily
condemn, as reflected in "others". Other than that, zip.