Sorry, Zoran, but your suggestion is a bit too coy
for my simple perception. What would I see in the
pictures from Maharishi's funeral? Thanks.

There are two movements in the movement:

American/European one (rajas) and Indian one (Maharishi's family -
Shrivastavas, Girish Varma, Nand Kishore etc.)

Maaharishi's family has shown during funeral who is with them and whom they
are supporting.

Indian part of movement was always dragging money from westerners and
spending it in India on various things.

They are expecting that this will continue, but Maharishi is not there any
more to collect such amounts from westerners and forward it to India.

Confrontation between those two "movements" is inevitable.

In that light you should analyze this suggestion that Nand Kishore should be
Maaharishi's successor.