http://harple.com/weblog/

I'm just back from the launch of our new mobile<<—->>web geo-social
networking "lifestyle application" and platform, <beep>, in Barcelona
at the Mobile World Congress. I have to say, after two years of
woodshedding, working in stealth, designing, building a new team,
testing, iterating, raising capital, going to public beta, followed by
the Barcelona launch of <beep>, the ambiguity started transforming
itself. What we thought all along, "<beep> is cool and useful," also
resonated in Barcelona; with partners, analysts, press, and most
importantly, people who use it. We got a dose of clarity. Thanks to
all !!!