Right on Dove.  Add to this the fact that many young
black men in a ghetto have a basic choice:  work for
less than minimum wage or deal drugs.  When i was
teaching in the black community, under the first bush,
many, many parents asked me, "Why is Bush bringing in
drugs for our children?"  And he was.  The guy
overseeing that operation was Theodore Shaklee who was
also behind the Iran-Contra affair--Olly was just the
fall-guy.

What could I say to those parents, but the truth:  To
destroy your community.

As for the AIDS virus, I do not know the facts, but it
is rumored widely in the world that it was
bio-engineered by America to depopulate Africa.  In
China, everyone I knew believed a Russian scientist
who claimed that the SARS virus was bio-engineered.
Who would have done that was the immediate question.
And "America" was the immediate answer.  I haven't
researched this as I have other crimes, but it would
fit the general M.O. and the ever-present motive.

=== message truncated ===