-I watched a CNN discussion about the democratic race and the
agreement of all political analysts was that it would be impossible
for Clinton to win unless Obama fell flat on his face, that is really
her only hope... and so the search for dirt goes on,
They said she would need 60-65% of the popular vote in every primary
that is left and that would be nearly impossible.
I do not like the Obama/Clinton ticket YUCK. If we are looking for a
true representative, then we need someone who is not going to do the
same ole, same ole, We need an entire paradygm shift and that would
be Obama. It is very clear from the world of finance and Real estate
that we could have an entire economic collapse. This could allow us
to create a new style of barter, re-definiation of property ownership
etc., but the country would have to let go of fear. Obama made it
clear today that fear would not drive him to sacrifice our freedom.
Hillary would just try to re-build the old instead of create an
entire new paradygm. The higher consciousness demands a change.
I was thinking of Edwards for a VP until I heard him today
complementing both Clinton and Obama, like he would play them both
incase he got offered the VP from either one.

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
> http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?