--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > I wish I had the faithest clue of what you are talking about ! :-)
> >
> HaHa-- sorry about that-- pretty convoluted, huh?

Yes. And it rings a bell. You touch upon something I often
experienced in the presence of Maharishi; an intense, loving glance -
a challenge that said; do you dare to come along ?

How's this? when a
> person does TM, they gain a direct experience of their universal
non-
> localized nature. This generates a thirst to unite again with that
> [universal non-localized nature ]. Resolving that relationship
becomes
> a central component of the seeker's life, though they may fight it
> constantly. There, clearer I think.

Yes, thank you! I can relate to your words of "fight it constantly".
I do.
This coocoon is comfy, but it is not home.