--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj

> > disciple of Maharishi
> > stayed there
> > was doing at that
> > with him.
> > >
> > > Interesting how he distances himself from MMY: he
> > traveled with
> > him
> > > and did some vedic science programmes, that's all.
> >

> > Was it more than that?
> >
> > Pretty much all I know of SSRS is what I have read
> > here on this forum
> > over the years and I've heard varying things, such
> > as that SSRS
> > always had an empty room that he reserved for his
> > master (Maharishi)
> > and that he always spoke with a picture of Guru Dev
> > behind him.
> >
> > Any of that true?
>
> He always had a room in his ashram for MMY. He doesn't
> have any picture behind him when he speaks. But his
> Sahaj Samadhi meditation is taught with a puja to Guru
> Dev.

1) And what about his Sudarshan Kriya...is it also taught with a puja
to Guru Dev as well?

2) The Sahaj Samadhi...is that a TM-like meditation technique?  Or
perhaps exactly the same?  Same mantras?

3) What exactly is the Sudarshan Kriya?  I understand it is a form of
pranayama but that is all I know.  How long is it done?  Is it done
twice a day?  Does he instruct to do it before/after meditation?