That is totally awesome, Edg, and I'm glad to hear it.
 Seriously, though, I haven't been able to walk to my
car without breathing difficulties, and  today I
walked for an hour in Jefferson County Park for the
first time in, like, maybe a year without breathing
difficulties.  I changed nothing but the drinking
water.  So go figure.  Science is always a little
behind the anecdotal evidence for obvious reasons.  a