Robt Gimbel wrote:
"I guess that is the trick"

For me, the "trick" is not to try so hard, not to manipulate. These
things will take care of themselves in due time. Otherwise, it seems
such a joke - the ego trying to stop the ego from interfering - why
should it participate in its own annihilation?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"