On Apr 1, 2008, at 12:02 PM, boo_lives wrote:

Raja Wynne recently said how happy he was to be back in vedic city
with the 621 pundits. I recently drove through the pundit camp there and didn't see any pundits at all outside. It's possible they were all inside but it was a nice sunny afternoon so I doubt it. The whole compound, which looks like a concentration camp, seemed deserted actually.

Maybe someone else from ffld could drive out there and see what they
can find??? Did they move the pundits out of the vedic city trailers which FEMA has now admitted are too toxic to live in and are buying back?

They're too toxic? Hadn't heard any of that. I'll try to take a ride out there tomorrow and see if I can sight any intelligent life out there, my own excepted of course. :)

Sal