TomT: Have Fun!
Barry:
> Always. You, too, I trust...
>
> TomT:
> It seems that is our purpose or so it seems.
Barry:
This could be interpreted as a throwaway comment
on your part, but I don't see it as one, because
I thoroughly agree. I think that fun is one of
the most misunderstood principles in the universe,
and the one that can show us the most about whether
we're as "on the path" as we think we are.

TomT:
This takes us back to a conversation we had a few years ago about
appreciation. Fun is the gross version of appreciation. I some times
use them interchangeably even though they are not. It appears to me
now, that appreciation is our finest purpose and that ultimately leads
to intimacy with it all. For me it seemed to be ever increasing
amounts and degrees of appreciation and then the intimacy kicked in
like the Saturn Booster Rocket. Things have not been the same since.
It is now a love affair with it all and it is all me. Tom