Would you trust your Spiritual life, to a TM-TB'er now?

If you had the time to read and think about this,
would you sign this?  To get in to the domes?

19.     If any issue or claim arises between the parties, both agree
to seek in good faith to resolve such issue or claim through
negotiation using, if necessary, the assistance of a third party
mediator who shall be chosen by the Executive Council (EC).

If the above procedure does not resolve the issue, …both parties
agree that any issue which is related in any way to this Agreement,…
shall be settled by arbitration in New York, on a confidential
basis…  and rules that the arbitrators may adopt.  Three arbitrators
shall be chosen by the President of EC.  …
The decision or award of the arbitrators… may be enforced in any
court.

20.     I have read and understand everything in this agreement and I
intend to be legally bound by this agreement.