>try to find your own path, your own ground from where you
> can expose the NewAgeSpeak which you love.
> Desperately trying to delude TM'ers will get you nowhere as they are
> established in their practise.

...and ...er what exactly is the "NewAgeSpeak"? Perhaps:

" Joytish, SV with the east entrance stuff, Rajas, celibacy,
expensive courses, the Laws of Manu, and the rest of the
dogma.."

Hmmm... now who "loves" and "deludes" us with that "NewAgeSpeak" I wonder...???

Not moi for sure.

All the rest of my list is EXPRESSLY recommend by MMY and MAV, or at least
acceptable if
you really need it.

Apart from the good, regular sex bit :-)))