Coherence is in the eyes of the beholder.
But I'm not going to argue this with you Judy, since
the last time we talked, it was plain that you are
more interested in trading insults than actually
having a conversation.  Trading insults with you was
amusing that one week some time back when I went for
asshole of the week, but it is not something I want to
do on a regular basis.