--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I find it amazing how things get twisted.   Obama sometimes he says things
> innocently
and even if the main idea is good the way people take what is said is as if
Bush said it.

> Typical White Person, not a bad statement but was not wise in his position.
> He speaks
to people sometimes very direct and from the heart.   He was saying that people
are just
plain old sick and tired of being lied to by people like Bill Clinton who
promise the moon
and barely deliver a star.   He is saying that when you are losing your home
because of
being tricked on your mortgage contract or you own a pharmacy and can not
afford to
provide the basics for your employees it is hard to be happy optimistic and
positive in the
current environment.

> However to use the word Bitter in his situation can give ammunition to a
> person like
Hillary Clinton which will then be Parroted by McCain.   Is anyone noticing
what is
happening now McCain is campaigning to help Clinton and Clinton is Campaigning
to help
McCain both against Obama.   Is this called King of the Hill or is it call a
racial issue?

Geeze, the word "bitter" isn't what is going to bite him, its how he used the
word
"religion."

Lawson