> Paul,
> I didn't doubt your transcript. I may have a copy of that tape.
>
> JohnY
> PS I also have some Guru Dev on tape, but I think that you have posted
> all that I have.....

John,
I didn't think you doubted the transcript, it was a concern raised on
another group that stimulated the decision to post the mp3.

It is conceivable you have a copy of the tape although, to the best of
my knowledge, few have heard this recording.

If you have Guru Dev on tape.... please let me have anything that might
conceivably be additional to the recordings I already have on his
webpage. Better to be safe than sorry - You might have a missing link!
Paul