--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > The left likes to keep it's dirty laundry hidden from view at all
> > times. Shame on ABC for asking questions only reserved for anyone
> > but Obama.
> >
> > ABC clearly broke the unwritten code, and now the whining won't end
> > until justice is served.
>
> Granted, the debate on ABC was ridiculous. But, the endless whining
> from the Obama camp is just plain pathetic. If Obama gets the
> nomination, he can expect a hell of a lot worse than that little taste
> of things to come on ABC. May as well get used to it, because at some
> point, Obama is going to have to do more than just deliver lofty
> oratory from the comfort of his pedestal. If the Obamanistas don't
> grow some spine, it's going to be Kerry all over again.

I don't see any whining .. like much of the country I'm fed up with
the absurd irrelevant questioning that went on and it's natural for
anyone with a brain and a concern for the country to be outraged.  So
now it's just taken for granted that because the rovian attack machine
is going to propagate this nonsense against him in the future that the
media gets to spend 9 months doing the same and turning the race into
who wears flag pins more important than their intelligence and heart?

Obama rose up from a difficult economic and cultural background to
excel at Harvard, work in inner cities, be a successful lawyer and
author and defeat the most powerful force in the democratic party.
That proves he has a spine, not putting up with inane questions from
the media.