In a message dated 6/11/05 4:20:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
...can't speak well? I am not talking about his vocal projection;
I am talking about what he actually says; for instance:

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession.  We
want anybody who can find work to be able to find work."
(—60 Minutes II, December 5, 2000)
George Bush: President of the USA.
Unstressor, so what? Are you that unforgiving?Did you not know what he meant?When some people speak passionately about things they believe in, it's not unusual to misspeak or fumble your words or grammar. I hear people do it all the time regardless of their stature in society or whether they are a public figure or not. Do you attack people that stutter?When  you attack some personal weakness  that somebody may have , do you feel better about yourself?