Excellent, Alex, both of those sites I can get to.  We got new
computers about 6 months ago and for a long time I couldn't get yahoo
mail and I still can't open any articles in the NYTimes, though I can
go to the site; I'm sure there are other sites that are off limits but
I can't figure out any particular rhyme or reason.

I appreciate the newly regained url-shortening siddhi, thanks.

Marek

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"