<snip>
> As I stated here earlier, there is a certain
> cyberstalker who seems to live to argue, and in
> particular to argue with me.  Things have gotten
> boring at a.m.t. lately, with no one posting much
> of anything but political screeds and endless
> Willytext.  So IMO a few of those people are
> coming here to get their "argument fix."  They
> won't get it from me.  I prefer discussion.

For the record, the above is an egregious
fabrication.

As I noted earlier when this same charge was
made, TurquoiseB had explicitly urged alt.m.t
participants to come over to FFL, so he knows
his suppositions are false.

I did not come here to argue with him, or
because alt.m.t had gotten boring, I came *on
his recommendation* to read what folks were
saying about the recent developments in the TMO.

Other than correcting the first iteration of
these misrepresentations, I haven't posted at
all, until yesterday when I couldn't resist a
poke at a gross typo in the eskeptics newsletter.

Then, having broken the ice, as it were, I
commented on a post about Vaj to reinforce
the point that his behavior on alt.m.t was
quite different from what it is here; and then
made the mistake of responding to a post from
TurquoiseB--*entirely politely*--without even
realizing it was his post until after I'd pushed
the Send button.

Since Vaj and others have taken the opportunity
to take their own swipes at me, I'll make a few
more corrections, but then I'm going back to
lurking.