> > are masters of ,
> >
> > 'Playing the Race Card'.
> > And, besides Hillary's just is in it
> > for the power.
> > In Bill and Hill's world,
> > Since they feel John McCain can't win,
> >  That they are the last best hope to:
> > To keep the WH white....
>
> I don't believe that at all. I think that they want the White House
to be
> Clinton and Democratic, possibly in that order, which likely isn't
too far
> off from what Obama wants, save he wants it Obama and Democratic.
>
> L.

There's nothing to believe, that's the point.
The only argument she falls back on now, is that he can't win because
he's black.
Playing the race card has been the job of the Republican's since LBJ
passed the Civil Rights Bill...
So, like Bill diluted the Democratic positions when he was president...
Now, they play right-wing politics, just like Karl Rove, using all
kinds of fear buttons, to scare people into staying asleep.
The only way she can win, is to destroy Sen. Obama, in any way she and
they can.
She is a negative influence, not a hairs bit of difference between her
and McCain, except that John doesn't play as dirty.