It could easily be Marley. But that rendezvous was last weekend.

Tonight its Dylan. I am a bit behind the curve. No wonder to close
readers of FFL. But "Dylan is such a cliche", no doubt. But those who
dismiss him as passe are missing something grand. I am listening to
"Modern Times". Released Aug 2006. Prolly heard some of it earlier.
But tonight I am quite listening. Bob in the groove. Bob in the corner
pocket. Bob keeps pushing the boundary and borderline. And this is
after listening to a lot, but hardly all, of earlier righteous works.
Those were quite fine. But Bob continues to morph, grow, evolve and
"hit it". (Damn Rhapsody, only 4-5 songs off the  CD. Well, maybe
yahoo music is in my future. If they don't short change  Artists.)
"Modern Times became the singer-songwriter's first #1 album in the
U.S. since 1976's Desire. At age 65, Dylan became the oldest living
person ever to have an album enter the Billboard charts at number
one". I never knew. But its sweet that Bob still has the juice.
Transformed. Not the earlier Bob, which I still love. But he keeps
growing. Like life.