Panic can destroy the most beautiful intention.
  One of the most beautiful gifts given by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is the ability
to settle into the silence within.   He provided several ways to do this,
through the practice of yoga, the practice of pranayam, ghandarva ved music or
the most simple way, the twenty minute practice of Transcendental Meditation.

  When involved in any great transition process the ability to get deep rest,
relax the mind and body especially the nervous system is invaluable.   Barack
Obama is not simply seeking to become President of the United States he is
seeking to make monumental global change.   Thus he has chosen a road full of
resistance on so many levels.

  Hillary Clinton is running for President, but she does not have the agenda
for change that Obama has chosen.   His choice is more about redirecting the
course of things away from the darkness and to the light.   This said his
burden is very large and is  demonstrated not only by his current fight with
Hillary Clinton but also John McCain and the former Pastor of his Church.

  Imagine that, here is a man who has declared he is a Christian, and he
appears to be being destroyed by the same Christians he says he is one of.   If
he was a Hindu would he even have a chance?  What would they say if he were an
Atheist?  If he were a Jew would that matter?  Has there ever been a Jewish
President of the United   States?   I would not claim to be a political or
history scholar by any sense of the word, but I can say that as far as I know
there has not been one Jewish President of the United States.

  Instead we have had Jewish Chairmen of the Federal Reserve, the World Bank,
the International Monetary Fund and most of the monetary organizations in the
world.   One of the things that the Jewish American and the African American
have in common is the experience of discrimination.   To call a person a Kike
has the same effect as calling one a nigger.   To not allow a person to attend
a school because they are Jewish is the same as not admitting a colored or a
Negro which ever word the so called intelligent administrators chose to use.

  When Jeramiah Wright said; “Hillary aint never been called a NIGGER”   he
could be correct, yet he could not say that Mayor Bloomberg has never been
called a Kike.  In America it may be hypocritical to condemn a person for being
anti Semitic when many in this country have held these sentiments.

  Many would argue that Hillary has been discriminated against and she has been
called a WOMAN.  They can argue that she has been a woman in America which for
many years that meant she was a non entity.  She was owned by her parents then
owned by the person who would become her husband.  She could not vote, she had
very little authority in the home and basically had a few roles.  1) Human
toilet ( Sex was simply a matter of a man getting on top of her inseminating
and going to sleep, there was no idea of her pleasure.) 2) Cook, 3) Cleaning
person,4) Birthing vessel.

  One could make this argument in regard to Senator Clinton.  However the
problem with this argument is that you would then have to also say that her
husband is one of those men who has held these beliefs.  This is demonstrated
through his record of womanizing while Governor of Arkansas and as President of
the United States.  Thus saying Hillary Clinton has been a victim of being a
woman……She has been called “Bitch”, “Cunt” “Whore” “Lesbo”  you name it.   In
this way Rev. Wrights comment was one to be challenged.

  Yet many of the other remarks were simply normal statements that basically
reflect the attitudes of many in the world.

  Barack Obama has allowed himself to be pulled apart due to remarks that are
not any more or less than what is historic record in the United States.
Nothing new.   I wish that he were a meditator, I believe the stress of the
last months would be much easier on him.   One thing that is absolutely certain
is that one can not panic because the press is looking the weak link in your
chain.   Maybe it would have been better if he simply said ok AMERICA you have
found my one fault my Pastor is an American, he exercises his right to freedom
of speech.   Then let people in support of Obama  use the sound byte to expose
the divisiveness of the Clintons or whoever decided this was news-the other
side.

  Instead he panicked.  Now the biggest discussion about Obama is his Pastor.
Had he taken time to meditate it may have been different.  Meditation twice a
day 20 minutes would be the one element that makes these final days of the
primary campaign like ice skating.