<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>

> Real
Independents
> book:
> also
> > let
> In
> > his
> his
> > wife,
> > Gullett.
> > said, "You're
> he
> > trollop,
> > > you
> > elected
> days.

> > > I'm not a big fan of McCain's but I gotta tell ya that if
that's
> > the worst they can come up with to show the guy's downside>>
> >
> > Unfortunately, McInsane is also a complete idiot.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >
> In my opinion, if we think Bush's view of permanent war is
> disturbing, it is nothing when seen against what McCain has in mind-

> we are currently looking at nothing but a skirmish or two in
> comparison.>

It doesn't matter what McCain thinks, if he is president he will be a
laughing stock and a lame-duck president from day one, and he will
bow to pressure, and his one saving grace is that he might actually
see reason and change his views once in power. He is the biggest flip-
flopper of all time.

He will never be president though, so no worries.

OffWorld